Free Air Plane Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

SOLLER

Hello, today I was inspired and I thought that the best option today is to speak to you of one
 of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca from my point of view.

I'll tell you about Soller, sometime ago I spent a fantastic day there with my partner, I advise
every person who has the opportunity to go and visit this beautiful place.

My recommendation is to go to Soller by car, walk for a little while and then take the train to
Puerto de Soller. There you can go for a nice walk around the port and eat a good paella
with a beautiful view of the sea in front.

Here I show you a photo of the views of this restaurant and the delicious paella!! 
 




 
 
 
And if you have eaten and strolled around the port, and you still have some time, I recommend
a visit to Fornalutx, which is a small town with some charming streets.
 
 

8 comentarios:

  1. I won't hesitate to visit Fornalutx. Thank you for the information!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're welcome, you will enjoy it and you will tell me your experience later!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Thakns for the recommend, you are raight: is a beatiful place. But if you accept a littel advice, taste the black paella.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! that's a really beautiful place. I think that I will visit it as soon as I'm able to!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is a very beautiful town some weekend go to eat a paella

    ResponderEliminar