Free Air Plane Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

HOTEL PLAYA MAR & SPA IN POLLENSA

Playa mar is a four stars hotel with 163 apartaments with separate bedrooms and 5 studios. It is just fifty metres from the beach, next to Serra de Tramuntana.

There is wifi in common areas and rooms. When I was there it was two years ago but last year was restored and it is much better now. Everything was included. There was a restaurant with show cooking service, with a few theme nights: Japanese, Spanish, Majorcan or Mexican. I really enjoyed the Mexican night.

There is a cafe and a pool bar where the staff is very frendly as well. There is also a splash zone with slides I suppose because there were a lot of children. There is also a fantastic spa  just for adults.

I really had a good time there. It is  better for families with children, but if you travel without children I prefer the other hotel I told to you before (Mar Senses).


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Neus.
    This hotel is small but it is magnificent. I was a weekend with my boyfriend to celebrate our anniversary, and the truth is that the breakfast was great and the rooms very clean. Spend a very pleasant weekend.
    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Alejandra.
      Not wise that your you had been there, really it is a very nice site and the marvellous hotel.
      We have to go one day for this zone, really it costs a sorrow.
      Kiss :)

      Eliminar