Free Air Plane Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

CALA MONDRAGO in Portopetro



Hello!!!

I'm here again!!!  Today I will tell you about a beach that is located near my house, in the village of Portopetro. The beach has a path that leads to another Beach called S'Amarador. You can go there walking or swimming. It is a typical beach where my friends and I usually spend the summer. It can be reached by car or by public transport. 

The village of Portopetro has lots of places to visit and other beaches around. It has a very good cuisine, a yacht club where different sports can be practised.

Our friend Marcus Walz, who won the canoe Gold Medal at the Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympic Games, he trains in Portopetro club. There are also sailing routes, which is a lot of fun.

I was there last week with two friends and we took a panoramic photo!




6 comentarios:

  1. I love this beach, I've spent all my childwood there; the water is so clean, the sun is shining the whole day and the atmosphere is great, in another words is perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Miquel, for me it is one of the best beaches. Most people in my town spend the summer there.

      Eliminar
  2. In my opinion this beach is one of the bests beaches in the island.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That day was wonderful, the beach and the company were spectacular.

    ResponderEliminar